The specific weave or braiding procedure will determine actual hair maintenance requirements-ask your hair stylist for specific washing and maintenance instructions.
- Wash your hair clean, and dry it completely before applying the weave.
- For manageability, put each row sparsely.
- When washing, use gently running water and do rub vigorously.
- To maintain fresh, curly & wet look, lightly apply gel, mousse or oil sheen.
- Oil sheen IS NOT recommended for bonded weave because oil can cause weaves to slip out.
- When combing, always combing from the bottom of the hair first and work your way up to the root.
- When removing always consult your professional beautician.
- For curly hair, do not brush when it is dry.
- Use large-toothed comb or your fingers while hair is wet.
Straight, Body Wave
10", 12, 14, 16, 18, 20", 22, 24"
Natural Black, Natural Brown
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.В
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.