Why it Works
Why it Works
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.В
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Easily adjusts blades to achieve a closer shave
- Requires only a screwdriver to zero gap blades
- Designed to easily adjust Andis Outliner, T-Outliner and Styliner blades 04521, 04604, 26704, and 32859
- Length: 2.38 inches. Body Material-Steel
|Recommended Uses For Product||Professional|
|Item Weight||1.25 Pounds|
- Perfect for all-around cutting and tapering
- Powerful, magnetic motor generates 14,000 cutting strokes per minute
- Blade is adjustable from fine to coarse size 000 to size 1 and can be 0 gapped
- Convenient thumb-controlled side switch for 1-hand on/off operation
- Unbreakable, lightweight aluminum housing for years of dependable styling
- Note: Oil the blade before every use. Also, please refer the user manual in prior to using this product
|Recommended Uses For Product||Beard,Trimming,Professional|
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
- The classic performance you expect from the T-Outliner, now with cordless freedom and convenience
- Lithium-ion battery delivers over 100 minutes of nonstop run time; charges in just 1 hour
- Extremely powerful, high-speed rotary motor with blade speeds over 7,200 SPM, featuring constant speed technology; won't drag or stall
- Close-cutting carbon-steel T-Blade for lining, designing, and dry-shaving — can be zero-gapped
- Cord or Cordless operation features an LED light to indicate battery power levels