The specific weave or braiding procedure will determine actual hair maintenance requirements-ask your hair stylist for specific washing and maintenance instructions.
- Wash your hair clean, and dry it completely before applying the weave.
- For manageability, put each row sparsely.
- When washing, use gently running water and do rub vigorously.
- To maintain fresh, curly & wet look, lightly apply gel, mousse or oil sheen.
- Oil sheen IS NOT recommended for bonded weave because oil can cause weaves to slip out.
- When combing, always combing from the bottom of the hair first and work your way up to the root.
- When removing always consult your professional beautician.
- For curly hair, do not brush when it is dry.
- Use large-toothed comb or your fingers while hair is wet.
10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 8"
1, 1B, 2, 27, 30, 33, 350, 4, 530, 613, 99J, BUG, P1B/27, P1B/30, P1B/33, P4/30, RED, T1B/27, T1B/30, T1B/33, T1B/BUG
Be the first to review “Sensual – Mink Yaky”
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.В
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS The specific weave or braiding procedure will determine actual hair maintenance requirements-ask your hair stylist for specific washing and maintenance instructions. Wash your...$21.99 – $79.99 Select options
There are no reviews yet.